The Evoko Liso Room Manager displays real time booking status of meeting rooms set by users at their PCs, smart-phones or tablets with their normal calendar.
It has a “check in” feature which requires meeting owner to physically touch a button on the screen before meeting starts or else the room will be released to others. If your meeting finishes earlier than the scheduled duration, you can release the room to others as well. There is also a management feature to allow you to know how efficiently the meeting rooms are being used.
- The next generation Room Manager. New design and new hardware. Brighter.
- 8″ colour touch screen.
- Display booking status of meeting rooms set by users at their PCs, smart-phones or tablets with their normal calendar. No plug-ins or additional software to learn.
- Compatible with Microsoft Office 365, Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, Google Apps for Business, Lotus SmartCloud. Also on standalone mode.
- Adhoc on the spot room booking by touch screen.
- See at a glance the backlight of the unit (i.e. red or green) to know whether the room is vacant or booked.
- “Check-in” feature before meeting starts.
- “Release room” feature if meeting ends earlier.
- PoE and Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n.
- Data Collection RFID/ NFC.
- Fault reporting of meeting room resources e.g. lights, projectors etc. by touch screen.
Our pricing model is based on the same simplicity as our products; it is a one-time cost per unit and that’s it. There are no licensing costs or subscription fees and all required hardware, software, support and warranty are included. The one time cost includes:
- Evoko Liso unit (hardware with Liso application)
- Mounting kits for both standard and glass walls
- Evoko Home application (used for configuration, synchronization and administration)
- Future software upgrades for the Evoko Liso unit and Evoko Home
- Power Supply (if needed, typically installed with PoE)
- 2-year warranty (up to 3 more years can be purchased separately)
- Product support via phone/email/web-tickets for as long as the Liso units are used